ACCOMMODATION IN ABERGAVENNY
Increasing attention is being paid to Abergavenny, Monmouthshire & the whole of the South Wales area in general, by people from every walk of life and every corner of europe & further afield. There is a wide range of quality accommodation in Abergavenny to meet the various needs & budgets of these visitors. Some of which are diplayed below.
Hotels in Abergavenny
Along with the three principle hotels in the centre of Abergavenny - The Angel, The Swan and the Abergavenny Hotel there are a number of smaller Inns situated within easy walking distance.
- The Kings Head next door to the town hall might be especially suitable for campanologists due to it`s proximity to the town hall or
- The Kings Arms is opposite the Post Office on St Johns Square.
- The Belmont Inn is on the Monmouth rd as you approach the town and
- The Somerset Arms in Victoria Street.
Bed & Breakfast / Guest Houses in Abergavenny
There are also guest houses & B+B`s dotted all over town including :
- The Park Guest House on the Hereford rd,
- The Market Tafarn is conveniently situated in the centre of town.
Camping, Caravanning & Farm Holidays in Abergavenny
For those who either carry their accomodation or tow it, there are excellent facilities available at :
- Pescodlyn Farm Llanwenarth Citra which is 2 miles to the west of Abergavenny on the A40 and
- Offa`s Tavern in Pandy to the north of town.
- Pen-y-dre Farm also in Pandy (see below).
- Pont Kemys Caravan Park between Abergavenny & Usk,
Self Catering Holidays in Abergavenny
- Pen-y-dre Farm only 5 miles to the north of town near Llanvihangel Crucourney,
- Upper Cwm Farm in Llantilio Crosenny - 5 miles to the east of Abergavenny.